Lovable Dogs Dog Poisoning: Recognition And Treatment - Lovable Dogs

Dog Poisoning: Recognition And Treatment

Please Share This Page:

Dog Poisoning - Recognition And Treatment

Photo – © adam121 – Fotolia.com

We found an amazing page all about dog poisoning and treatment. The link is after our commentary.

Your dog will always be … well … a dog, and inasmuch as you would prefer him not sticking his muzzle on things that could be in fact allergenic, contaminated, or potentially unsafe, instincts can be very hard to defy. Dogs love the outdoors where they can enjoy activities that can stimulate their mind and senses and keep their muscles exercised – plus meet their friends in the neighborhood too. And if you have been a dog parent for some months or years now, chances are you know what your dog wants when he wags his tail, displays those appealing “puppy” eyes, and presents a fetch toy or stick in his mouth to you. However, curious and playful as they are, your canine pal may ditch a game of fetch for a few minutes of indiscriminate eating in the park – occasionally at the expense of his health.



Indeed, the outside environment holds countless dangers that would be enough to keep your knees shuddering, with so many potential things that are toxic or poisonous to your dog. Rat and bug poisons, herbicides or pesticides, snakes, and cleaning products thrown in trashcans are few examples. But the indoors promise an equal number of possible poison sources as well, and sometimes what’s considered as delectable leftovers on the dinner table that you intend to provide as a “treat” may just be the “threat” you’ve inadvertently overlooked.

What should a wise and caring dog owner do then? In the art of war, it is always the best military tactic to identify the enemies. In other words, know the signs and symptoms of poisoning. Apparently, your dog can’t talk out in words his suffering, but he does send out “help me!” nonverbal clues that you must be keen to notice readily. Signs of dog poisoning depend on the underlying cause and can sometimes be observed only after three days or a week. Note that some poisons can be inhaled rather than just ingested.

Ok, here is the link to the full page: http://ottawavalleydogwhisperer.blogspot.com/2012/04/symptoms-of-dog-poisoning-and.html

Do you want the easiest, fastest way to an obedient dog? Watch this video:

dog training

Please Share This Page:

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment