The video shows a very distressed Bulldog, who is upset because he has realized that his bed is being occupied by another dog. He approaches the bigger dog and growls but there was no response and the bigger dog on the bed seems unaffected. However, after several tries the bulldog was finally able to reclaim his territory. This little guy shows us the true meaning of persistence!
This video will make you admire the bulldog simply because it didn’t use any force. In the end, he got what he wanted and made his intentions clear in a civil manner. It is one clever dog, to say the least.
Read on for some interesting facts about bulldogs:
1. Bulldogs are the 6th most popular breed in America.
2. Bulldogs were originally bred in England as long ago as the 16th century and are believed to be a mix of mastiffs and Pugs.
3. Bulldogs are known to have muscular and heavy bodies. They also have a wrinkled face and a pushed-in nose.
4. In terms of temper, Bulldogs are resolute, friendly, patient in nature, have a tendency to be aggressive (which can be corrected with proper training) but are generally recognized as great family pets because they form a strong bond with children.
5. Bulldogs are one of the most popular mascots for universities and sports teams. There are thirty-nine American Universities which uses a Bulldog as their mascot.
6. Bulldogs have suffered the most airline deaths of any breed due to their respiratory issues. They often suffer from hip dysplasia and other medical concerns.
The Bulldog is probably the most misunderstood breed because most people tend to associate it with being violent and territorial. But owners of this kind of dog disagree with this concept. Bulldogs are actually very sweet and affectionate dogs that also deserve to be loved unconditionally.