This is a touching video of a puppy and a mama dog meeting again after a few months. You can clearly see the love in their faces when they finally met. The young dog looks very happy upon seeing its mommy once again. This will really let your heart melt. This video has been viewed over two million times already on YouTube and viewers can clearly see the special bond between the mama dog and its offspring.
The dogs featured in this video are Golden Retrievers. Let’s get to know Golden Retrievers more:
1. Golden Retrievers instinctively love to swim and they are always up for a game of fetch by the lake.
2. They have water-repellent double coats that shed seasonally. Want to minimize your dog’s shedding? Simply brush his or her coat once a week or more if needed.
3. They are often used on search and rescue teams because of their keen sense of smell and tracking abilities.
4. Golden Retrievers third most popular dog breed in America.
5. Golden Retrievers are known to become sad and even depressed when left alone for long periods of time. They shouldn’t be left alone for more than seven hours!
6. They are a popular choice to star in movies and television shows because they are easy to train.